Summer time finally is here – a week of warm weather, gardening, and playing outside.
- Summer time is finally here with the popsicles – who knew they would become lightsabers?
- Yes, Gavin finally found his inner artist and proceeded to paint his face.
- Poor Jeremy. He works hard all day to come home at the witching hour with the kids. You know that point in time where most of their decisions are not good, they are fighting a lot, and I have already opened a bottle of wine for myself to cope? Yeah, I usually just pour him a glass too.
- Cherry fight! We had a visit from Nana and Papa over the weekend and Papa and the boys had a cheery throwing fight with the cherrys that had fallen to the ground. I will do another post of photos on this one – it was an epic battle.
- I borrowed my sis-in-law’s macro lens to see if I liked it. My garden is insane this year and I thought it was about time to try to get some nice photos of my flowers. This little beauty is one of the cosmos that is happily blooming in the yard.
- He swings! Playing baseball after dinner one night.
- And here I am with Carter, photo courtesy goes to my mom – I need to be better about getting in the pictures.