Hot weather, sports, and fleeing the country in this crazy week!
- It was like summer this last week – we reached the 80s in an uncharacteristic heat wave for this time of year. Oh I am longing for summer! And this view of our backyard is what I think of when I think summer…
- There is nothing better than snuggling under blankets in between the couch and the ottoman to watch Despicable Me … over and over and over again.
- T-Ball Photos – the unofficial version.
- View of the field before our game on my soccer night. Sucked that we had a 10:30pm game!
- Girls weekend! Denise and I headed on our third annual trip to Vancouver for the half marathon. Lots of stories including getting stuck at the border FOREVER and not being able to pick up our race packets, so we didn’t race this year.
- Found the most amazing little café in Vancouver where the blueberry scones were delicious and the coffee to die for.
- And finally I went out with Jeana and Sandra in a belated birthday celebration at Willows Lodge and their live entertainment was great. I am thinking that we need to head there at least once a month for this guy – I liked his covers better than a lot of the originals!