Fall has arrived in the Pacific Northwest this week.
- October 1st and the leaves are coming down in our yard!
- Batman baseball hat, Jake & the Neverland Pirates headband, Robin shirt (with cape), and Jake & the Neverland Pirate knee pads. Gavin went like this to preschool and his teacher chuckled and asked, “And who do we have here?” To which I replied, “A big ‘ole Identity Crisis.”
- We headed over to Leavenworth this weekend and the fall colors were definitely out in full on Highway 2 – these two photos are on the trip up, then on the trip back.
- Jeremy, Me, Cindy, Denise, and Marcello before the half marathon. Jeremy, Cindy and I walked it and Denise and March ran about 7 miles, then walked the rest. It was a really fun weekend with great company!
- Fall is definitely settling in – we had fog roll into the back yard this week. Plus my Japanese Maple is starting to turn colors.
- And yes, Martha Stewart throws up all over my house for the holidays. I broke out the Halloween decorations and here is our decorated mantle.