Thanksgiving, snow and more!
- We got snow!! And what better thing to do in the snow than catch snowflakes on your tongue? The boys were up and out of the house within 15 minutes of waking up, to say they were excited was an understatement. Now I want a blizzard!
- The mornings around here have been absolutely gorgeous. The way the sun rises and shoots through the trees, with the left over snow and frost … I have been loving it.
- On December first Carter came running out of his room after waking, shouting, “It’s December first! Advant Calendars!!” To say this kid loves legos is a drastic understatement.
- Newsroom. Well written, well acted, one of my favorites. So happy it is back on, but it is bittersweet because it is the last season.
- One of my favorite shots from Thanksgiving day – we are full, the Seahawks are winning and we are together.
- Black Friday shopping! Sporting my holiday hat & scarf, out at the crack of dawn because it’s tradition. Plus I REFUSE to shop on Thanksgiving. People should be with their families.
- *Sigh* Grounded. Again. This one has not been making the best decisions lately and got to spend the day in his room by himself. I am sure glad he is a reader – best way possible for him to pass the time.