Lots of fun together time this last week!
- Letters to Santa – had to make sure that he knew the boys were good this year!
- Cute Santa hats to help get into the Christmas spirit.
- Carter made Gingerbread houses at school before break started.
- We headed to Vancouver BC for a couple of days and after the excitement of staying in a hotel and walking around a ton, these two crashed on the way home.
- More togetherness at a restaurant in Vancouver.
- Saying cheese before getting our photos with Santa.
- New haircuts meant Gavin had to get his hair styled into a faux hawk!