I read somewhere that the month of February appears in a block starting on a Sunday or Monday only once every 200 years. Because of that, I decided to use the month as a color challenge, with one week devoted to a specific color. The project evolved into me learning how to edit each day into a very specific hue of the color for the week.

      It was harder than you would expect to try to find colors and situations that would work. I ended up staging shots in order to pull it off, which is something I have never really done before. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and I really like what I created. I had to think through each week and the boys joined in with their own ideas or made sure to wear the appropriate color for me. I am so glad I did this!

      SHARE
      COMMENTS

      Archives